The Zero G documentation will give you a start building your project, learning all about 3D printing and more!
Currently we’re working on instructions for two of our projects. Our projects are Mercury One.1 and Hydra.
The documentation is still a work in progress so keep in mind it’s not complete.
We’re a big Discord advocate! We love using it and building a community. Missing something in the documentation, need assistance, share your adventure, or enjoy a nice community? Join our Discord today!
We’re not using a GPL3 license like most other open source projects. Our work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
What does this mean and why did you choose for this instead of GPL3?
- What does this mean?
- Read more about the license here here.
- Why did you choose this license?
- I want to protect our project from others taking advantage of our files and community members.
- The license still allows you to do the following:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Yes, Share and Adapt come with terms and you can read those here.