Building the Electronics enclosure
Higher resolution image
Hovering an image with your mouse will show a zoom icon after opening the image you can either click ‘CLOSE’ or anywhere on the screen to close the pop-up.
|Soldering iron |
Used for heat set inserts
|Hex Keys |
Used to tighten and losen bolts
2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm
Do’s and don’ts
- Read and execute the instructions.
- Got questions?
- Join our Discord server .
- Don’t just look at images.
- An image doesn’t explain the full story.
- There is text that will explain every step, read it carefully.
- Don’t skip instructions.
- Unless we tell you to.
- Don’t use force, you shouldn’t have too.
- Make sure to not use a unreasonable amount of force.
- Plastic does break and flange bearings crack, would be a waste wouldn’t it?
Need more help?
Lost? Need help? Not sure? Join our Discord server , we’ve got a big community ready to help you out