Mercury One.1 Changelog
This page contains a list of updates that have been made to Mercury One.1. It is a record of changes and improvements that have been made over time.
26th December 2022
This update brings significant improvements to the extruder mounts.
- Replaced ALL M3 Nuts with Heatsets.
- The fanducts now utilize heatsets.
- The BLTouch and CRTouch mounts now also use heatsets.
- Standardized the lenght of the M3 bolts.
- Here is a screenshot of all the bolts required for the new EVA files.
- Increased the counterbore size for all M3 bolts.
- Thin walls were corrected or removed to optimize printing.
- Changed some angles to make it easier to print overhangs.
- We modified the Sherpa mini mount to be top-mounted.
- Take a look at these changes here.
- The introduction of color coding for hardware.
You can find the above changes in the Mercury One.1 manual.
Unknown secret - AI Helped us write this changelog